Full-time Custodial Personnel
Saskatoon Prairieland Park, Custodial Department, currently requires full-time Custodial Attendants.
- All aspects of daily janitorial within Prairieland Park’s facilities and may include the operation of commercial cleaning equipment such as auto scrubbers and scissor lifts for larger-scale maintenance tasks.Qualifications:
- Must be a team player with proven ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with co-workers and guests.
- Be mature, dependable, and reliable.
- Be energetic and physically fit.
- Have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service.
- Must be well organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to establish and set work priorities.
- Be able to work evenings and weekends.
- Be able to keep pace calmly and effectively in a very busy setting.
- Previous cleaning experience is an asset; training will be provided.
- A valid driver’s license is required.
Submit your application to:
SASKTEL CENTRE PERSONNEL
Prairieland Park is accepting applications for the following positions at SaskTel Centre:
- Merchandise sellers
- Guest services
- Door staff
The positions are casual and will include daytime, evening, and weekend shifts (shifts will vary based on events schedule). When working selling merchandise, doors, and/or guest services, there may be some outdoor shifts required.
Duties & Qualifications:
- Have a strong desire to provide exceptional customer service
- Handling of cash and experience with cash registers is needed if selling merchandise
- Must be energetic and positive; have the ability to work effectively in a team environment and be able to communicate pleasantly with customers
- Work in a fast-paced environment, and organize time/tasks to meet deadlines
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Be physically fit and for most of the shift have the ability to stand, walk, lift and move boxes if selling merchandise
- All applicants must be able to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19; negative test results are not permitted
Skills, Abilities & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of inventory processes for events
- Cash and till/register knowledge for merchandise sellers
- Ability to work days, evenings and weekends
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a busy environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong customer service focus
Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
OPERATIONS PERSONNEL – FULL TIME & PART TIME
The Operations Department of Saskatoon Prairieland Park Corporation currently requires full-time and part-time Operations Personnel.
The purpose of the Operations Personnel position is to provide specific services and support for all Prairieland events and their rental customers. The Operations Personnel are also involved in the overall operations and maintenance of all Prairieland Park facilities, grounds, equipment, and inventory.
The work schedule will vary from week to week depending upon the events schedule. Evening, weekend shifts, and overnight shifts will be required.
Duties will vary and can include:
- In collaboration with Operations Department staff, event coordinators, and customers, temporary installation and/or removal of material required for individual events in accordance with event specifications (to include: staging, carpet, drape, tables, chairs, décor material, and other equipment)
- Materials handling (shipping/ receiving) of tradeshow related materials, sign installation and other services in accordance with event specifications
- Monitoring of all building mechanical (lighting, temperature, electrical) for maintenance of facilities to ensure safety and comfort for all
- Communication with co-workers and customers to ensure that all event requirements and event changes are completed to the customer’s satisfaction or passed on to the appropriate person to be addressed
- General maintenance duties as assigned for the upkeep of facilities and all property
- Outdoor grounds maintenance duties as assigned. (Snow and ice removal, grounds sweeping, painting, etc.)
- Must have a strong desire to provide excellent customer service
- Must be a team player with a proven ability to communicate pleasantly and effectively with customers, co-workers, and guests
- Be well organized and able to establish and set work priorities and deadlines
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Previous experience operating forklifts, bobcats, scissor lifts, and tractors is preferred.
- Must be physically fit and energetic including and have the ability to lift and move heavy objects
- All applicants must be able to provide proof of vaccination for COVID-19 or supply a negative test result every seven days in the form of a rapid antigen test or a polymerase chain reaction (PCR) test
Prairieland Park provides a competitive hourly wage and benefits.
Email your resume to: email@example.com