Location: Saskatoon Prairieland Park Hall D and Prairieland Park Ag Centre
- AG-Experience is a Full Day Program. Tours begin at 9:30 am and end at 2:30 pm.
- Teachers will be required to guide their class through the stations. An Adult must be present with each group. Parent volunteers are welcome.
- Please bring a lunch and water for each student.
- Tour groups will be a maximum of 22 students. Larger groups will be divided into two groups for a more hands on experience.
- There is no cost for this program – transportation costs are the responsibility of the school. Schools are responsible for making their own bus arrangements.
- Only faxed or emailed registrations accepted.
- Tours will be confirmed by mail. Please contact us if you do not receive a reply.
Tour date is scheduled as applications are received, so please apply early to ensure your participation.